Saturday, October 3, 2009

Sunset in Kona





A couple pictures from a few minutes ago outside our place.

So far all has gone to plan. Workouts are feeling great. It was about this time last year that my achilles acted up and I was unable to run right up to race day. I think this was due in large part to doing my running on Alii Drive where the roads are really cambered and put a good amount of stress on your legs. This time I have done all of my running out the Queen K and it has felt much better.

This time we are also staying right in town again which I prefer. We are kind of tucked away just off of Alii drive, right next to Lava Java. Today I finished my workouts and then didn't leave the condo until I went down to take these pictures with Rach. Boredom is setting in and that is all part of it.

No comments: