Friday, October 10, 2008

Thank You's

Because they simply don't get said enough!

Rach! Anyone who knows us, know that I am a successful athlete, a better coach and a better person because of her.

A big Thank You to all my athletes, team-mates and friends that have sent emails or put posts up on the HPR site. You guys are the best. I am extremely lucky to have such a great group of people in my life.

I am also lucky to have great sponsors that have stuck with me for a long time now. PowerBar, New Balance, Pro City Cycles - Trek Store Victoria, Attila Apt. Thank You.

My family! They have put up with me chasing this Ironman thing for a long time now and never once asked me what I thought I was doing with my life. How can you possibly thank your parents enough for allowing you to be who YOU want to be.

Randy Zabukovec. My coach since 1999. He has taught me a lot more than just how to be a good athlete and coach. He has taught me what it means to have integrity and honour in all that I pursue. Thank You.

Last, but not least! A BIG Thank You and an early Congratulations to my great friends and team mates Michael Brewer and Erin Nowinski who will be tying the knot this weekend. We will be thinking of you and wishing we were there!

No comments: