Thursday, January 27, 2011

Bermuda Camp Day 2






Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera with me at the workouts today, but it was a great one here on the Island. After a crazy downpour this morning (never seen anything like it) Jen and I headed out for a very hard hill run followed by a swim in the outdoor pool. The pics I did get were from the walk we did down at the beach with Dino The Boxer (Sue and Dave's very cool dog). Tonight we did a great run with the camp athletes at the National Stadium. The venue looks just like the Commonwealth Stadium in Victoria (only newer), but it was like a May night here as opposed to a January night back home. The athletes did a fantastic job and hopefully learned a little bit about running technique and efficiency. Always remember; RUN ON YOUR LEGS, NOT WITH YOUR LEGS!

No comments: