Monday, November 3, 2008

HOME!


Michael and Erin Brewer

This past weekend Rachel and I were in Columbus, Ohio for the wedding reception of great friends and HPR team mates Michael and Erin Brewer. We had a great time but it was a whirlwind trip and we are both happy to be back home with no more trips (flights at least) until February. I seemed to have picked up some sort of bug on one of the 4 flights in the past week, so my desire to get training again has been stalled, which might not be a bad thing.

On the injury front, I did get a couple of runs in while I was in Ohio, but the achilles is still sore and I am getting it worked on agressively. Attila, my massage therapist, has also told me it would probably not be a good idea to try and win back my beer mile title this Friday. Very unfortunate!

I am currently in the process of planning my 2009 season and I will post it here as soon as soon as I can.

No comments: