Friday, September 19, 2008

Kona #9

Three weeks from today I will be in Kona trying to relax the day before Ironman. I finally did the math and this will be Kona #9. Hard to believe it is almost here again. These last few weeks are always tough because you still have a few hard workouts to get through, but you are tired (both mentally and physically). The good news is that I am healthy (knock on wood) and all of my workouts have gone very well. My fitness is at an all time high and I believe that I will be in the best shape of my life on October 11th. I truly believe that I can go quite a bit faster than last year.

Since coming back from the camp in Kona I have had some great help in training from a few of the guys out here in Victoria;Ben, Jazz, Steveo, Vaughn, Derek, Simon (and of course Rach who is my on site coach). Thanks guys for taking the time and pushing me in these final few workouts.

No comments: