Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Busy Days Ahead



The next couple months are going to be extremely busy.
Training has started again, but there are a few other exciting things going on.
Rach and I will be moving into our new place at the end of the month. We bought a duplex in Vic West, one of the first neighbourhood's we lived in when we moved out here. It is a great area; close to downtown, a great park, the new bike shop, the Galloping Goose and a few great coffee shops.
This coming weekend I am off to Penticton for another HPR Ironman training camp.
The following weekend is the move and the weekend after that I will be doing a small olympic distance race here in town that always draws a great crowd. There is a bunch of other things going in September and October (like Ironman), but I am going to try and get through the next few weeks first. I will post a post camp re-cap next week.

No comments: